Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Muse 3 Amuses Herself

While I spend hours of painting and the older muses are away learning science and math, the babysitter, I mean mirror, keeps Genevieve busy. It is just too enjoyable to spend my days with the perfectly happy baby in one arm and a paintbrush in the other. I must have washed my hands 27 times today to get the paint off before I played with her....I need a good moisturizer. I have a feeling this non-mobile stage is going to end very soon.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Love those chubby legs! When are you coming to Chicago so that I could take a bight out of her! ;-)

Melinda said...

Love those chubby legs! When are you coming back to Chicago so that I could meet her?!?!?!

Melinda said...

Love those chunky legs!

Andrea said...

um, are you sure she's a Fife??? :)