Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Dress Commissions


These are 2 commissions I painted for a client with her own sentimental clothing. I wasn't thrilled when I saw the jacket was 'hannah montana', but I dressed it up to my liking and I am happy with how they came out. Sorry the images aren't great. It turned out to be a fun commission to do for the client's daughter. I wish I could do more....if you know anyone who wants some, I'll give you a referral fee.....

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I LOVE your dresses/shoes still lifes. You always manage to capture so much personality. I'll pass your website on to my new artsy friends up here...

Melinda said...

Please email me! I'd love for you to do a painting of Norah's first tutu from her 1st ballet recital!