Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spiritual Show


I received a card in the mail yesterday for a call for entries for a religious/spiritual show in Springville. The only catch is, it is in 2 weeks. So I started this today in hopes I can get it done. Something about bathing in God's Glory......still thinking.
"Husband, hurry take some pictures of me looking at the sky before you go to work!" -a serious good sport.

6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I love it! That is a really great show too. Brandon gives me a little eye rolling when I ask him to take abnormal pictures for me, but he usually complies.

Kate said...

This is really quite stunning so far. I wouldn't do too much more to it.

hbentley said...

Ang, i love it. I am so jealous of your talent. I love that you are always able to capture your girls.

mcmasters said...

Ok - I'm not seeing a lot of male comments on this blog. And I'm not seeing a lot of men in the paintings. Hmmm...

Perhaps this spiritual show is just the time to start. You could show Jason in a moment of spiritual reflection... or maybe a "hold to the rod" theme with some mists of darkness... you know heavily nuanced.

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful painting. I can never catch my husband before work, so I have my 4-year-old take pictures. I think your plan is much better. Really, love the painting.

Artsy Girl said...

It's fun to read everyone's comments....love the one about Jason and the hold to the rod theme. LOL! Hope your picture got into the show...it's beautiful-the light and how you framed the figure. Always admire that you are a wife, mother, and artist! And fabulous new pieces in the gallery.