Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Portrait Finished!

'3 Common Miracles: Joy, Innocence, Wisdom' -- finally finished. I got to a point where I didn't know what to do with it, but then realized the deadline for the show is tomorrow so I sat my butt down and worked it out. I think I really like it! It is  little different that my usual paintings, as it is a formal portrait (I officially don't do them) and I chose a very narrow palette (color scheme). This was my finishing week as all the deadlines have snuck up on me. Actually might not sell this one, might just keep it for myself. It is 24 x 24".

4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

So gorgeous! I love all the fabrics and textures. Such beautiful girls you have. We miss them!

hbentley said...

I love it!! I think you should keep it for yourself. Your girls are beautiful.

Circe said...

Beautiful! I don't know how you could part with it. With all your crazy deadlines, I'm so glad you wasted a perfectly good night at book club with us! It was so much fun...

jensenfamily said...

holy cow, you are a great artist - I can't imagine selling that one, your girls will kill you when they see it and found out you sold it to some family with 3 boys. hope your show goes great! - Erin