Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Talent Show






The new gallery in Austin Texas (Wally Workman Gallery) has put together a "New Talent Show" for the 5 newest artists they have picked up. These are the paintings I sent off today. Please take care of my babies UPS! Too many hours of work to count. I wish I could go to the show and I hope it goes well. Click on THIS to get to the show page and see the other artists.

4 comments:

chelsea b james said...

!!!!! good luck!

Mombrud said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! The paintings are so beautiful I'm sure everything will turn great! You'll be even more famous.

BrittanyLane said...

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

Kate said...

Oh Angie, these are all so lovely. I want each and every one of them RIGHT NOW! I hope that the show goes splendidly.