Angela Bentley Fife's Artworld:

ANGELA BENTLEY FIFE'S ARTWORLD: all things right-brained.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chelsea's Show




















My younger sister, Chelsea, is having a 2-woman show with Wendy Chidester at Coda Gallery in Park City, February 27th. She has some really beautiful paintings of sort of abstract landscapes, big and small. This is kind of a new direction for Chelsea but she is so excited about it. They are really nice and I am sure will be well received. Good Luck Chels!
The same night Emily McPhie is showing at Terzian Gallery and I am really excited to see her new work....Wendy, Chelsea, and Emily are all on my "artists to look up" column, so it will be a great night for me and art....I will take some pictures and share it all with you later....you're welcome!

No comments: